PetHarmony (“we,” “our,” or “us”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This notice outlines the procedures and guidelines we follow in response to allegations of copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the PetHarmony website, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can reach our Copyright Agent at:
If you believe that the material you posted on our website was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material, you may submit a counter-notification to our Copyright Agent. Your counter-notification should include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or to which access was disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Your counter-notification should be sent to our Copyright Agent at:
PetHarmony has a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Changes to this DMCA Notice
We may update this DMCA Notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the “Last Updated” date at the top will reflect the most recent changes.
By using the PetHarmony website after such changes, you agree to the updated DMCA Notice.